Face Guard Advanced 30ml
- Reference: 2831
- Weight: 0.09 kg
- Delivery Time: Delivery within 2-5 business days
Similar to UV rays, infrared rays cause premature skin ageing and can lead to skin damage later on. It is therefore important not only to ensure adequate protection against UVA and UVB rays, but also to have an effective IR protection. FACE GUARD ADVANCED is a light emulsion with the cell protection active ingredient Ectoin®, which has been proven to protect the skin against environmental influences such as dryness, heat, cold and UV rays. A biotechnologically obtained enzyme also neutralizes free radicals and is considered an effective IR protection. FACE GUARD ADVANCED is therefore the ideal complementary care solution for every skin type all year round and can be easily combined with any day care product.
FACE GUARD ADVANCED is spread over the skin in the morning after cleansing before the usual day care is applied.
Tip: FACE GUARD ADVANCED acts like an invisible glove to prevent pigmentation and age spots. Simply apply the light emulsion to the back of the hand and massage in lightly. Repeat several times a day.
• Ultrafine titanium dioxide: An inorganic broad-spectrum filter that absorbs both UVA and UVB rays; due to their small size, its tiny particles are not visible on the skin
• Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate: An organic UVB filter
• Octocrylene: A photostable organic UVB filter
• Bis-ethylhexyloxyphenol methoxyphenyl triazine: A photostable broad-spectrum filter
• Methylene bis-benzotriazolyl tetramethylbutylphenol: A photostable, chemical and physical broad-spectrum filter
• Diethylamino hydroxybenzoyl hexyl benzoate: A photostable organic UVA filter
• Thermus thermophilus ferment: A biotechnologically obtained enzyme that acts as a strong antioxidant, neutralises free radicals, combats IR-induced damage, prevents IR-induced stress and fights IR changes. It becomes more effective as the temperature increases, which is why it is especially effective in sun protection products
• Ectoine®: A cell protection factor produced by microorganisms that actively shields cells from heat and UV radiation, and regulates their moisture content
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|