Neuro Skin Balm 100ml
- Reference: 2070
- Weight: 0.13 kg
- Delivery Time: Delivery within 2-5 business days
Skin prone to neurodermatitis requires special hypoallergenic treatment! Neuro Skin Balm treats skin prone to neurodermatitis intensively, has a soothing effect on the skin and alleviates itching. Squawroot extract demonstrably boosts the skin’s protective barrier function. The active ingredient Skin Defense Complex+ quickly regenerates the skin, with the aim of extending attack-free (remission) periods. Saccharide isomerate und hyaluronic acid provide the skin with revitalising moisture.
Apply Neuro Skin Balm to the skin’s affected areas in the morning and/or evening after cleansing and gently massage in.
Recommendation: Sensitive skin and sunlight are not a good mix. Therefore, protect sensitive skin with Face Guard Advanced. This lightweight emulsion includes a protective mineral ingredient, titanium dioxide, which gently lays on the skin and reflects UV radiation. Simply apply Face Guard Advanced as part of your daily skin care routine.
• Mondo grass extract (Ophiopogon japonicus): Rich in natural fructosans, it has been shown to strengthen the barrier function of the skin, promote the synthesis of epidermal lipids, optimise their structure, activate the genes involved in hydration, hydrate and restructure the skin
• Skin Defense Complex+: A highly active phyto complex made from black currant seed oil (rich in omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, reduces inflammation and repairs the skin’s barrier function), balloon plant (rich in phytosterols, considered a herbal alternative to hydrocortisone and reduces inflammation) and the unsaponifiable parts of sunflower oil (rich in essential fatty acids; protects and restores the damaged skin barrier and reduces allergic reactions)
• Hyaluronic acid: Intensively moisturises and protects
• Saccharide Isomerate: A skin-identical carbohydrate complex for long-lasting hydration of the skin (72-hour long-term effect)
• Shea Butter: Nourishes the skin and supports its barrier function
• Isostearyl Isostearate: An emollient derived from raw plant-based materials, clinical studies have shown that it integrates into the intercellular lipids and thus strengthens the barrier function of the skin
• α-Bisabolol: Soothing, anti-inflammatory, relieves irritation
• Allantoin: Soothes irritated skin and prevents redness
• Squalane: Similar to natural skin lipids; prevents dehydration (water loss), smooths the skin
• Vitamin E: Protects cells from damage by free radicals
|SKIN TYPE||SENSITIVE SKIN|