2 Phase Melafadin Concentrate 4 x 10ml
- Reference: 3370
- Weight: 0.18 kg
- Delivery Time: Delivery within 2-5 business days
2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 40-day course of treatment. The content of one ampoule is sufficient for approx. 10 days and consists of a powder and a liquid component. Both components are mixed prior to initial application. To do this, simply press the red button on the sealing cap forcefully. The vitamin C powder drops into the activator fluid. Now shake well, remove the pushbutton, and place the pipette with sealing cap onto the ampoule. Apply as follows:
As intensive treatment: Apply approx. 1 ml of the solution to cleansed skin every morning and evening.
Use Brightening Day Protection in the mornings and Brightening Night Care in the evenings for the best results.
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
|CONTENT||4 x 10 ml|
|SKIN TYPE||FAIR SKIN|