Probiotics Pro-Immune Serum 30 ml
- Reference: 2631
- Weight: 0.04 kg
- Delivery Time: Delivery within 2-5 business days
PROBIOTICS Pro-Immune Serum stabilises the skin's immune cells, strengthens its microbiome and protects it against digital ageing. The probiotic active ingredient helps balance the microbiome and reduce irritation and damage caused by fine dust and other environmental stressors. The negative effects of blue light are also significantly reduced thanks to a highly effective microalgae extract. In addition, Beta-glucan stimulates the skin's own immune system and increases the resistance of the skin by doing so. The Ectoin® in the serum also supports the skin's own protective mechanisms by protecting the Langerhans cells responsible for the skin's defence mechanisms. The highly concentrated PROBIOTICS Pro-Immune Serum acts as a protective shield against negative environmental stressors. Gently massage into the skin after cleansing in the morning and evening. Apply to the face, neck and chest. Allow the serum to fully absorb, then apply PROBIOTICS Anti-Pollution Cream.
Gently massage into the skin after cleansing in the morning and/or evening. Apply to the face, neck and décolletage. Let the serum soak in and then apply your usual day or night cream. We recommend following with the PROBIOTICS Anti-Pollution Cream in the morning and/or evening for a particularly effective skincare routine.
• Probiotic: made from lactic acid bacteria; strengthens the skin's defence mechanisms against pathogenic germs; supports the skin’s barrier function; reduces dryness and irritation; can significantly reduce transepidermal water loss (TEWL) after just 7 days
• Microalgae extract: is activated by blue light (HEV= High Energy Visible Light; significantly reduces the signs of digital ageing after just 10 days: Radiance +5%; Wrinkle depth -16%; Firmness +4%
• Beta-glucan: natural polysaccharide; stimulates the skin’s own immune system; increases skin's resistance
• Ectoin®: protects the Langerhans cells located in the skin (“guardians” of the immune system)
• Saccharide isomerate: a skin-identical carbohydrate complex for long-lasting hydration of the skin
• Long- and short-chained hyaluronic acids: provides long-lasting moisture
• Allantoin: soothing; helps alleviate redness
• Bisabolol: soothing; helps alleviate redness
• Vitamin E: neutralises the free radicals that cause cell damage supple
|SKIN TYPE||SENSITIVE SKIN|