2 PHASE MELAFADIN CONCENTRATE 6 x 7,5ML
- Reference: 3370
- Packaging Unit: 1 piece
- Weight: 0.22 kg
- Delivery Time: Out of stock
2-Phase Melafadin Concentrate is a 6-week course of treatment. The content of one ampoule (7.5 ml) is sufficient for one week and consists of a powder and a liquid component. Both components are mixed prior to initial application. To do this, simply press the red button on the sealing cap forcefully. The vitamin C powder drops into the activator fluid. Now remove the pushbutton, install the pipette with sealing cap onto the ampoule and shake well. Apply approx. 1 ml of the active substance solution onto cleansed skin each day in the evening. Then apply Brightening Night Restore.
Note: Adequate UV protection must be ensured after each brightening treatment. Melafadin Day Protection is optimally used during the day.
• Vitamin C phosphate: Stabilized ascorbic acid; stable in water; is transformed into free vitamin C on the skin by the skin's native enzymes (esterases); inhibits melanin maturation
• Lipoamino acid: (INCI: undecylenoyl phenylalanine), effective skin brightener, verifiably blocks the α-MSH receptors on the surface of the melanocytes
• Plant extract SORR: Highly-active extract consisting of Siegesbeckia orientalis and Rabdosia rubescens; inhibits melanin absorption into the keratinocytes, has a soothing and antioxidant effect, promotes an even, radiant complexion
• Morus alba: Extract from the roots of the white mulberry tree; inhibits tyrosinase and stabilizes it in its inactive from
|CONTENT||6 x 7.5ml|
|SKIN TYPE||FAIR SKIN|