EPIGENETIC SERUM 10 ML
- Reference: 2931
- Packaging Unit: 1 piece
- Weight: 0.10 kg
- Delivery Time: Delivery within 2-5 business days
Recent scientific studies prove that our genes do not determine everything. Their activity can be controlled, whether by lifestyle, diet or by active substances supplied to the skin. This is where EPIGENETIC SERUM comes in: It is based on an anti-aging active ingredient that reduces the epigenetic modification of skin cells by external influences and improves the stress resistance and vitality of skin cells. The contained calendula blossom extract is rich in oligosaccharides and regulates two essential mechanisms of epigenetic modification. An epigenetic program error is thus corrected and the skin aging counteracted. Long- and short-chain hyaluronic acid reduce superficial wrinkles caused by dryness and fill the skin from the inside out. Saccharide isomerates also act as moisturizers. The result is a visibly increased youthful radiance and a skin that is more resistant to the signs of time!
The light serum emulsion is applied mornings and evenings after cleansing the face and gently massaged in. Then apply day or night care as usual.
• Epigenetic agent: Pot marigold (calendula officinalis) flower extract; rich in oligosaccharides, reduces signs of ageing skin, improves perceived ageing skin
• Long-chain hyaluronic acid: Forms a water-binding film on the skin surface. It offsets moisture deficits and reduces superficial wrinkles caused by dry skin
• Short-chain hyaluronic acid: Penetrates into the epidermal skin layers. There it can be stored and it causes an additional refilling effect from the inside out
• Saccharide isomerate: Moisturiser from natural sugars. This forms a natural bond with the skin’s keratin and therefore is also referred to as “moisture magnet”
|SKIN TYPE||ALL SKIN TYPE|